Business Development Intern
- Find and connect with potential clients.
- Maintain data, arrange meetings, follow-up with customers and clients.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers- or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Help to plan sales campaigns
- Increase sales of the business
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Represent Bitsol at related events and conferences (both online and in-person)
- A bachelors’ degree, preferably BBA/Mass communication
- Experience required: Fresh to 6 months
- Written and verbal communication skills – needed for communicating with a range of people, both internally and externally, as well as presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Knowledge about software development industry/services would be a plus
Internship Duration: 3 Months internship leading to permanent job
Stipend during internship: PKR 25,000